KINGS CROSSING HOA MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Carol Winkler, Symmetry Commercial Management (Symmetry Employee and Master HOA Community Manager)
- Call the office for issues regarding HOA code compliance or health and welfare issues (not responsible for 911 emergency response calls).
- Please address all security and safety concerns to our HOA Security Committee by filling out the Security/Safety Report Form on our Website or by contacting a member of the committee using the contact information provided on the security page of the HOA website.
- If you have an actual safety or security emergency, you should dial 911.
- If you have a safety or security issue that is not an emergency, please use the CCPD non-emergency number below.
- CCPD non-emergency line: 361-886-2600
- Corpus Christi Police Department Blotter
- Click here to make A CCPD Police Report
CITY CUSTOMER CALL CENTER
- City of Corpus Christi Problem Reporting: use the phone number below to report issues regarding street problems/repair, safety concerns, utilities, animal care, code enforcement, solid waste or graffiti.
- PRESS 1: GAS LEAKS OR ODOR
- PRESS 2: CITY SERVICE PROBLEMS
- PRESS 3: UTILITY SERVICES
- PRESS 4: ANIMAL CARE SERVICES
- PRESS 5: CODE ENFORCEMENT
PRESS 6: FAST INFORMATION
PRESS 7: OTHER SERVICES
- Power Outages: AEP 877-373-4858
- Click here for the City of Corpus Christi Website.
- Click here to submit a service request to the City.
CITY EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER
- Click here for City of Corpus Christi Emergency Operations Center Website (includes Hurricane Preparedness)