Top 10 Things to Know
Our Welcome Committee strives to make a brief scheduled visit with all new residents (tenants and homeowners) and provide to them a Resident Handbook, City Guide book and a gift. If you are new or know of a resident new to Kings Crossing who has not been contacted, please fill out the Newcomer Form located in the website directory under Resident Forms (click here
) or email the Welcome Committee (click here
1. HOA Management
. Pacesetter Steel Property Management. Our HOA Community Manager is Terrance Franklin. The office location is 5034 Holly Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78411 Phone: 361-994-2912. Email: email@example.com
2. The US Post Office which services Kings Crossing:
Address: 1345 Crescent Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412 (via Airline past SPID to McCardle)
Phone: (361) 991-4860
Hours: Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and Sunday Closed
We have group mailboxes throughout Kings Crossing. If you are not aware of you postal box location, call the phone number above with your address and they will provide your box number. Some homeowners leave their mail box keys for new homeowners when they sell their homes. USPS will replace keys upon request.
3. HOA Website. You are viewing this on our Kings Crossing interactive website. We strongly encourage all residents of Kings Crossing (homeowner or tenant) to register their contact information on this site; it only takes a couple of minutes to register. We use this site for homeowners to vote on HOA matters. We are interested in inputs from all of our residents (including tenants) on various topics and encourage all residents to participate in our surveys. This site is maintained by homeowner volunteers under the oversight of the Communications Committee. The website allows us to remain independent of our HOA management company. The site is updated frequently and contains HOA calendars, news and alerts, local events, and Kings Crossing resident information, all available with one click.
Kings Crossing contracts with a roving Security Officer who is a member of the Corpus Christi Police Dept. If you have a security concerns, complete the security form on the website under Resident Forms in the directory (click here
). For emergency
issues, call 911. For non-emergency
issues call 361.886.2600. Please do NOT call the HOA office.
5. Communications and Meetings. Homeowners are encouraged to attend all open meetings
The Master Board President sends out monthly Email blasts to all residents about official topics relevant to the HOA.
The Communications committee sends out email blasts to residents on important matters.
General Homeowners meetings are held in February and August. Notice of meeting will be mailed via USPS to all homeowners prior to meeting.
Master Board usually meets the third Tuesday of each month. Agendas are posted to the website prior to each meeting. The Master board presides over both the Garden Court HOA and Domain HOA boards, each of which meet separately. An informal joint session of these three boards convenes as needed.
6. Architectural Control Review Process and other Documents.
7. HOA Dues
. Invoices are mailed in December by Pacesetter Steel Property Management. Dues are payable every year on January 1st and due NLT March 31
. It is the norm for homeowners to have paid the balance of current year dues at escrow during the closing process, but check your status with the HOA management to be certain. Our Management applies a late fee of $25.00/month effective March 31
. You may pay online on Pacesetter's website, (
TBA), in person at the local HOA Management office, by mail or by phone. Send an email to HOA.firstname.lastname@example.org
for verification of your current mailing address and phone number.
Our HOA website does not accept or process dues payments.
8. Kings Crossing HOA and non-HOA Properties. Kings Crossing HOA is comprised of 1,355 lots of which currently 10 are vacant, buildable lots and several common area spaces. There are two private properties and one public park within the Kings Crossing community. As such, these properties are not associated with or under the control of the HOA.
The 220 acres that comprise the former golf course and 15 acres Clubhouse grounds are private property. When residents walk on the course cart paths, they do so knowing this is private land. Per city code, dumping debris of any kind is unauthorized on private property.
The vacant property attached to the Kings Crossing Church of Christ on the corner of Loire and Strasbourg is part of the church grounds.
Saint Denis Park located along Saint Denis Dr. is a public park maintained by the city.
- The speed limit in Kings Crossing is 30 mph. However, a 15 mph school zone is located along Strasbourg as it nears Grenoble and runs the full length of Grenoble. Check posted signs in this area for times.
- Coyotes and bobcat and poisonous snakes (Rattlesnake, Coral and Water Moccasin) exist in and around our community. Some guidelines:
Walk your dog on a short leash, at your side, not behind you, at all times. If you encounter a coyote, pick up the dog or keep it close to you and walk away.
Don’t walk near bushy vegetation, particularly at dusk and dawn, and avoid walking near abandoned or neglected properties.
Carry a flashlight, air horn, or bear or pepper spray when walking. If caught unprepared, shout and throw small objects.
Report sightings to local animal control, especially if the animal isn’t easily intimidated by loud noise or bright light or if you see the animal during daylight hours.
To ensure that wild animals do not become your permanent neighbors:
Do not leave trash bins on the street or set food out.
Secure lids on trash and recycling bins.
Pick fruit as soon as it’s ripe, and pick up and discard fallen fruit daily.
Avoid bird feeders. The aroma attracts scavengers even though they can’t reach the nuts and seeds.
Don’t put meat scraps in compost heaps.
Don’t leave cats and dogs outside unattended, especially at night.
Be wary of snakes when walking in tall grass or in normally undisturbed areas where snakes may be sunning.
Last Page Update: May 2019
The current Residents Handbook Table of Contents is provided below:
Table of Contents
From your Kings Crossing Homeowners Association (HOA) Page
1. Welcome Letter from the Master Board President 1
2. New Resident Top-11 Things to Know 2-5
3. Summary of Deed Restrictions 6-7
(The full CC&Rs & Bylaws Documents can be found on our website.)
4. Neighborhood Social Clubs 8
5. Neighborhood Gardens & Yard-of-the-Month 9
From the City of Corpus Christi
1. Office of Emergency Management
a. Hurricane Preparedness 10
b. Evacuation Routes 11
c. What You Can Do to Prepare for Hurricane Season 12-13
2. Solid Waste Services Schedules
a. Garbage Collection & Recycling 14
b. Bulky items & Heavy Brush Pick-up 15
3. Animal Care Services 16
Sponsors Pages 17-18